This is a Mark IV issue rather than LMTX, and while it is almost certainly simple enough, I seem to have got myself confused and am not getting the results I need. essentially I am dealing with a book that is divided into parts and chapter, but the parts need to be called 'Section' not 'Part', and the Chapter numbers need to be words and sequential throughout the book, not restarting at each part/section. Issue 1: Parts need to be called 'Section' (Section 1, section 2 etc.). I thought I could achieve this with: \setuphead   [part]   [   placehead=yes,   bodypartlabel=section, ] but then I just get the number 1, 2, not Section 1, Section 2 Of  course, if I write bodypartlabel=part, then I do get Part 1, Part 2, etc. How do I achieve 'Section' rather than 'Part'? Issue 2: While the above 'sections' are numbered in arabic numbers, Chapters are meant to be in words. I thought I could do it with \setuphead   [chapter]   [deepnumbercommand=\convertnumber{words}] but this throws an error. How do I achieve this? I want Chapter One, not Chapter 1.1 Issue 3 might already be solved once I resolve Issue 2! But given that I have parts, the chapters at the moment come out as Chapter 1.1... Chapter 2.1 etc. and I simply want Chapter One, Chapter Two and so on, sequentially throughout the book. I thought I might be able to do it with something like \setuphead[section-2][bodypartconversion=Characters] |But that doesn't work. Any thoughts? Julian |