* Announcement: texutil.c
@ 2004-03-17 14:10 Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2004-03-17 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

Not sure if any of you consider this useful, but:

I have created a C port of the perl script texutil from the ConTeXt distribution.

The Makefile supports two different targets: with and without direct
linking to the kpathsea path search library (default is standalone).
License: GPL version 2 (for the kpathsea version), or the ConTeXt license
as defined in mreadme.pdf (for the standalone version)

Index key remapping and perl module plugins are not supported (both
features are actually unused in the current distribution of ConTeXt). All
other differences from the 'standard' texutil are bugs, and even though I
give no warranty whatsoever, I would still like to know about those so that
I can fix the source.

(17 mar 2004, based on texutil.pl 8.2)

Downloal is available from http://tex.aanhet.net/context/texutil/texutil.htm

Greetings, Taco