Hi all, I'm a complete newbie to ConTeXt (aka recent convert from a GUI world and WYSIWYG typesetting), so please forgive my ignorance. :) I'm having some problems typesetting a simple practice document that used to compile fine before. Recently, after modifying part of the text (not the code, which to the best of my knowledge appears correct, since I haven't encountered any errors), I can no longer see the title page, page numbers or headers, and paragraphs don't indent as they used to, when they did before. Again, I didn't change any of the code, at least AFAIK. Is this a bug, or just user error? Do I need to update ConTeXt? If so, how? (if you could, please provide step-by-step directions, as I'm a beginner to the command-line interface as well, I'm afraid). I'm running the Jan 2007 version of ConTeXt bundled with the MacTeX 2007 distribution on Mac OS 10.4.10. I've also provided the sample document for reference, in case that helps. A prompt response would be highly appreciated! Thanks in advance for your help. ____________________________________________________________________________________ Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links. http://mobile.yahoo.com/mobileweb/onesearch?refer=1ONXIC