* \its == item versus item == \its ?
@ 2004-04-01 22:07 Helmut Schwertner
From: Helmut Schwertner @ 2004-04-01 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

for a questionnaire I use the \its command in the following way:

\starttext

\startitemize[left,5,packed][width=8em,distance=2em,items=5]
\ran {no\hss yes}
\its I can not do without \TeX.
\its I will use \TeX\ forever.
\its I expect an alternative to \TeX\ in the next few years.
\stopitemize

\stoptext

The fields (to put a tick in) appear on the left side of the item. My
question: Is it possible to achieve that the fields appear on the right
side of the items?

Thanks and best wishes,

Helmut

schwertner@t-online.de

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-04-01 22:07 UTC | newest]