* Re: Two lines in header
@ 2004-04-12 21:21 ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2004-04-12 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi John,

May be that the english manual at page 166 ff is offering a possible
approach. If you look for the following: \def\HeadTitle#1#2 ...

Kind regards Willi

John Culleton wrote:

> A current book has a title that is too long to fit in the
> textwidth when set with expanded spacing.
>
> I want to set up the even page header like this:
>
> 101 Home Based Businesses
>        for Pet Lovers
>
> \break doesn't work.  Two backslashes don't work.
> Suggestions?

* Two lines in header
@ 2004-04-12 23:15 John Culleton
From: John Culleton @ 2004-04-12 23:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
John Culleton
Able Typesetters and Indexers

* Re: Two lines in header
@ 2004-04-13 10:25 ` Lutz Haseloff
From: Lutz Haseloff @ 2004-04-13 10:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

you can try:

\vbox{
\hbox to \textwidth{\hfill 101 Home Based Businesses\hfill}
\hbox to \textwidth{\hfill for Pet Lovers\hfill}
}

Greetings

Lutz