* about the default bullets of itemized lists
@ 2006-04-07 13:36 Dalyoung Jeong
From: Dalyoung Jeong @ 2006-04-07 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all,

It is not a big problem, but I don't know why this curious thing
happened.

A few days ago, I updated ConTeXt and made a format file for XeConTeXt.
I run a file which was compiled well before and got a strange
results: at this time.
   all the bullets of the itemized lists are gone(no bullets).

After I changed the first \startitemize to \startitemize[1] only,
then all the itemized lists in the whole text had a bullet again. If
I changed [1] to [2] and [3], it disappeared again(including bullets
for \head).
Is this normal? or are there something wrong in my setup or in my
document?

Thank you for reading.

Dalyoung

* Re: about the default bullets of itemized lists
@ 2006-04-08 10:21 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-04-08 10:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dalyoung Jeong wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> It is not a big problem, but I don't know why this curious thing
> happened.
>
> A few days ago, I updated ConTeXt and made a format file for XeConTeXt.
> I run a file which was compiled well before and got a strange
> results: at this time.
>    all the bullets of the itemized lists are gone(no bullets).

You need help from someone using XeTeX, i think, because I have no
problems like that running under pdftex.

* Re: about the default bullets of itemized lists
@ 2006-04-08 13:08 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-04-08 13:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dalyoung Jeong wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> It is not a big problem, but I don't know why this curious thing
> happened.
>
> A few days ago, I updated ConTeXt and made a format file for XeConTeXt.
> I run a file which was compiled well before and got a strange
> results: at this time.
>    all the bullets of the itemized lists are gone(no bullets).
>
> After I changed the first \startitemize to \startitemize[1] only,
> then all the itemized lists in the whole text had a bullet again. If
> I changed [1] to [2] and [3], it disappeared again(including bullets
> for \head).
> Is this normal? or are there something wrong in my setup or in my
> document?

how exactly does your test file look?

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE