* Re: Question abount ConTeXt
       [not found] <54895.80.58.5.46.1087211315.squirrel@bitmail.bitmailer.com>
@ 2004-06-14 11:56 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-06-14 11:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

the en/nl/etc have to do with the interface language and there is no
spanisch interface (yet)

if you want to typeset spanish, you need spanish patterns and these are
loaded by default, so

  texexec --make --alone

will do for you. If you want all patterns:

  texexec --make --alone --all

switching to spanish is done with

  \mainlanguage[es]

Hans

>Estimated sirs of Pragma,
>
>I am a newcomer to ConTeXt, though I used LaTeX for some time. I don't
>know if I can pose my question to this e-mail address, if not I would
>appretiate indications in order to forward it to a more adequate address.
>
>I am creating the "en" and "nl" formats with:
>
>texexec --make en nl
>
>and everything goes fine.
>
>My problem comes when I want to do:
>
>texexec --make es
>
>to create the Spanish format.
>

>I have created a line for "es" into fmtutil file (fmtutil --edit) which
>copies the ones dedicated to "en" and "nl". I have also uncommented the
>"es" line in texmf/tex/context/config/cont-usr.tex file and created a
>cont-es.ini file that mimicks cont.en.ini file in the same directory
>(texmf/tex/context/config)
>

>Is there something wrong or something else to do in order to get the
>Spanish format running?
>
>Thanks in advance !
>
>Jose Ignacio Marín Alberdi

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                             | www.pragma-pod.nl

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-06-14 11:56 UTC | newest]