* example online
@ 2004-07-14 11:38 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-07-14 11:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I got the example service running on the new NTG server:

   http://www.ntg.nl:8061/exalogin

There are a few nice things there, like fonttest, pstopdf, mathml, and
of course impose, the page imposition interface

Because the server is being set up, the service may not always be
available.

In you get in by http://www.ntg.nl:8061/login you will get a login
screen, just hit submit then since there are no special projects
installed.

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                             | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: example online
@ 2004-07-14 17:28 ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2004-07-14 17:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I got the example service running on the new NTG server:
>   http://www.ntg.nl:8061/exalogin
> There are a few nice things there, like fonttest, pstopdf, mathml, and
> of course impose, the page imposition interface

Unfortunately the PDF interface can't work on MacOS X (there's no
Acrobat Plugin, but only a simple PDF plugin); don't know about Linux.
Could you provide a HTML interface also?

Grüßlis vom Hraban!
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/

* Re: example online
@ 2004-07-15  6:42   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-07-15  6:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:

>> I got the example service running on the new NTG server:
>>   http://www.ntg.nl:8061/exalogin
>> There are a few nice things there, like fonttest, pstopdf, mathml,
>> and of course impose, the page imposition interface
>

> Unfortunately the PDF interface can't work on MacOS X (there's no
> Acrobat Plugin, but only a simple PDF plugin); don't know about Linux.
> Could you provide a HTML interface also?

i will do that once i have made an xml alternative of the underlying styles (interface)

also, i will use this demo to show apple that some pdf work is is needed on the mac -)

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                             | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: example online
@ 2004-07-15  8:15     ` Adam Lindsay
From: Adam Lindsay @ 2004-07-15  8:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans Hagen said this at Thu, 15 Jul 2004 08:42:18 +0200:

>i will do that once i have made an xml alternative of the underlying
>styles (interface)

Ooh, I'll definitely be interested in that.

>also, i will use this demo to show apple that some pdf work is is needed
>on the mac -)

heh, good. I, for one, am struggling with getting Acrobat Professional
(6.0.2) to talk with your pages at all. Have you seen it done on the Mac?

adam
 Adam T. Lindsay                      atl@comp.lancs.ac.uk
 Computing Dept, Lancaster University   +44(0)1524/594.537
 Lancaster, LA1 4YR, UK             Fax:+44(0)1524/593.608

* Re: example online
@ 2004-07-15  8:25       ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-07-15  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Adam Lindsay wrote:

>heh, good. I, for one, am struggling with getting Acrobat Professional
>(6.0.2) to talk with your pages at all. Have you seen it done on the Mac?

i don't have acrobat professional for the mac only for windows

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE