* Something wrong after ConTeXt installation, could somebody help me please?
@ 2019-06-12  9:55 Ursula Hermann
From: Ursula Hermann @ 2019-06-12  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello List!

\setuppapersize[A4]
\setupexternalfigures
  [location=default]

\setupbodyfont[Computer Modern Roman ,rm, tfx 7pt]
\setupindenting
  [yes, small]

\setupwhitespace
  [small]
\setupcombination
   [location=top,
    distance=\spaceamount]
\bTABLE[align=flushleft,columndistance=0.1em]
   \bTR
     \bTD[width=.2\textwidth]Small \eTD
     \bTD[width=0.05\textwidth] \eTD
   \eTR
\eTABLE

\setupexternalfigures
  [location=default]

\setupindenting
  [yes, small]

\setupwhitespace
  [small]
\definecolor [rosybrown:1][h=FFBCB3]
\defineframedtext
[prettyblock]
  [width=10cm,
   indenting={yes, small},
   background=color, backgroundcolor=rosybrown:1,
   foreground=color, foregroundcolor=black,
   offset=2mm,
   align=flushleft]

\starttext

\startprettyblock[width=7.5 cm,align={flushleft}]
\noindentation  The Earth, as a habitat for animal life, is in old age and has a fatal illness. Several, in fact.
\stopprettyblock
Below, we have two separate columns; but up here, for the nonce, we have but the one.

\startcolumns [n=2]
  Text, text, text \dots
  all in the first column
\column
  Words, words, words \dots
  all in the second column.
\stopcolumns
\stoptext

\startcolumns[n=2]
\input ward
\column
\input weisman
\stopcolumns

After installing ConTeXt in WinEdt:
Command Line:   C:\Users\Hermann\Downloads\context-mswin\bin\mtxrun.exe --synctex=-1 "melon.tex"
Startup Folder: \\ub.univie.ac.at\U_Dom\Users G-L\Hermann\Documents\My Documents

mtxrun          | forcing cache reload
resolvers       | resolving | looking for regular 'texmfcnf.lua' on given path 'C:/Users/Hermann/texmf/web2c' from specification 'home:texmf/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for regular 'texmfcnf.lua' on given path 'C:/Users/Hermann/Downloads/texmf-local/web2c' from specification 'selfautoparent:/texmf-local/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for regular 'texmfcnf.lua' on given path 'C:/Users/Hermann/Downloads/texmf-context/web2c' from specification 'selfautoparent:/texmf-context/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for regular 'texmfcnf.lua' on given path 'C:/Users/Hermann/Downloads/texmf-dist/web2c' from specification 'selfautoparent:/texmf-dist/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for regular 'texmfcnf.lua' on given path 'C:/Users/Hermann/Downloads/texmf/web2c' from specification 'selfautoparent:/texmf/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for fallback 'contextcnf.lua' on given path 'C:/Users/Hermann/texmf/web2c' from specification 'home:texmf/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for fallback 'contextcnf.lua' on given path 'C:/Users/Hermann/Downloads/texmf-local/web2c' from specification 'selfautoparent:/texmf-local/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for fallback 'contextcnf.lua' on given path 'C:/Users/Hermann/Downloads/texmf-context/web2c' from specification 'selfautoparent:/texmf-context/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for fallback 'contextcnf.lua' on given path 'C:/Users/Hermann/Downloads/texmf-dist/web2c' from specification 'selfautoparent:/texmf-dist/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for fallback 'contextcnf.lua' on given path 'C:/Users/Hermann/Downloads/texmf/web2c' from specification 'selfautoparent:/texmf/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving |
resolvers       | resolving | warning: no lua configuration files found
resolvers       | resolving | no texmf paths are defined (using TEXMF)
resolvers       | resolving |
mtxrun          | the resolver databases are not present or outdated
resolvers       | resolving | using suffix based filetype 'scripts'
resolvers       | resolving | remembering file 'mtx-base.lua' using hash 'lua::mtx-base.lua'
resolvers       | resolving | using suffix based filetype 'scripts'
resolvers       | resolving | remembering file 'mtx-bases.lua' using hash 'lua::mtx-bases.lua'
resolvers       | resolving | remembered file 'mtx-base.lua'
resolvers       | resolving | using suffix based filetype 'scripts'
resolvers       | resolving | remembering file 'mtx-t-mtx-base.lua' using hash 'lua::mtx-t-mtx-base.lua'
resolvers       | resolving | using suffix based filetype 'scripts'
resolvers       | resolving | remembering file 'mtx-t-mtx-bases.lua' using hash 'lua::mtx-t-mtx-bases.lua'
resolvers       | resolving | remembered file 'mtx-t-mtx-base.lua'
resolvers       | resolving | remembered file 'mtx-base.lua'
mtxrun          | unknown script 'mtx-base.lua' or 'mtx-mtx-base.lua'

There's something wrong, but I don't know what.

ConTeXt Compilation Report (Pages: 0)

Errors: 0   Warnings: 0   Bad Boxes: 0

* Re: Something wrong after ConTeXt installation, could somebody help me please?
@ 2019-06-12 10:09 ` Ursula Hermann
From: Ursula Hermann @ 2019-06-12 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have forgotten: As Editor I have WinEdt.

Uschi

[...]

Startup Folder: \\ub.univie.ac.at\U_Dom\Users<file://ub.univie.ac.at/U_Dom/Users> G-L\Hermann\Documents\My Documents

@ 2019-06-12 14:56 ` Wolfgang Schuster
       [not found]   ` <d99458cd270a4c99a6e425b29439828b@univie.ac.at>
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2019-06-12 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ursula Hermann schrieb am 12.06.2019 um 11:55:

> Hello List!
>
> \setuppapersize[A4]
>
> \setupexternalfigures
>
>   [location=default]
>
> \setupbodyfont[Computer Modern Roman ,rm, tfx 7pt]

\setupbodyfont[7pt]

everything else can be removed because

1. "rm" is the default style in most typescripts

2. there is no typescript with the name "Computer Modern Roman"

3. "tfx" is a font switch in the document

> \setupindenting
>
>   [yes, small]
>
> \setupwhitespace
>
>   [small]
>
> \setupcombination
>
>    [location=top,
>
>     distance=\spaceamount]
>
> \bTABLE[align=flushleft,columndistance=0.1em]
>
>    \bTR
>
>      \bTD[width=.2\textwidth]Small \eTD
>
>      \bTD[width=0.05\textwidth] \eTD
>
>    \eTR
>
> \eTABLE
>
> \setupexternalfigures
>
>   [location=default]
>
> \setupindenting
>
>   [yes, small]
>
> \setupwhitespace
>
>   [small]
>
> \definecolor [rosybrown:1][h=FFBCB3]
>
> \defineframedtext
>
> [prettyblock]
>
>   [width=10cm,
>
>    indenting={yes, small},
>
>    background=color, backgroundcolor=rosybrown:1,
>
>    foreground=color, foregroundcolor=black,
>
>    offset=2mm,
>
>    align=flushleft]
>
> \starttext
>
> \startprettyblock[width=7.5 cm,align={flushleft}]
>
> \noindentation  The Earth, as a habitat for animal life, is in old age
> and has a fatal illness. Several, in fact.
>
> \stopprettyblock
>
> Below, we have two separate columns; but up here, for the nonce, we
> have but the one.
>
> \startcolumns [n=2]
>
>   Text, text, text \dots
>
>   all in the first column
>
> \column
>
>   Words, words, words \dots
>
>   all in the second column.
>
> \stopcolumns
>
> \stoptext
>
> \startcolumns[n=2]
>
> \input ward
>
> \column
>
> \input weisman
>
> \stopcolumns
>
> After installing ConTeXt in WinEdt:
>
> Command Line: C:\Users\Hermann\Downloads\context-mswin\bin\mtxrun.exe
> --synctex=-1 "melon.tex"

Change "mtxrun.exe" to "context.exe" or "mtxrun.exe --script context".

Wolfgang

@ 2019-06-14 13:15     ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2019-06-14 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ursula Hermann; +Cc: NTG-Context ConTeXt users