From: Vit Zyka <vit.zyka@seznam.cz>
Subject: Re: metaobj and transparent colors with \MPcolor
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:45:32 +0200	[thread overview]

Sorry, I can not reproduce your example. I get only red page with black
page number in header. No white box. And I do not known metaobj macro.

But I have a question. It is really needed to surround \definecolor by
\startMPenvironment? Since \definecolor has to result to \pdfobj and
\pdfliteral (pdftex primitives) and propagation to mpost (which is EPS
not PDF generator) has no sence. Only reference to color is needed and
it is done via \MPcolor. Am I right?

Vit Zyka