* [Fwd: \setuppagenumbering problem [Please Forward]]
@ 2004-07-26  8:22 Hans Hagen Outside
From: Hans Hagen Outside @ 2004-07-26  8:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                             | www.pragma-pod.nl

[-- Attachment #2: \setuppagenumbering problem [Please Forward] --]
[-- Type: message/rfc822, Size: 3906 bytes --]

From: ishamid <ishamid@lamar.colostate.edu>
To: Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl>
Subject: \setuppagenumbering problem [Please Forward]
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 14:24:47 -0600

[For forwarding to the list]

Dear cartel,

The following

\setupheadertexts%
[][foo1][foo2][]

\setuppagenumbering[alternative=doublesided,
                    location={header,marginedge}]

will place the pagenumber on the inside edge of the outer margin of the page,
with a little space between the page number and the header. So, e.g., on an
odd page we get in the header

Now I need something that does the exact mirror of this. In the odd page case:

with the pagenumber just on the inside of the back margin, followed by a small
space and the header (this is the odd page case).

How do I do it? It seems that we need a key, say "insidemarginedge", so that
we can say, e.g., location={header,insidemarginedge}:

\setupheadertexts%
[foo1][][][foo2]

\setuppagenumbering[alternative=doublesided,
                    location={header,insidemarginedge}]

Please help!

Best
Idris

Deze e-mail is door E-mail VirusScanner van Planet Internet gecontroleerd op virussen.
Op http://www.planet.nl/evs staat een verwijzing naar de actuele lijst waar op wordt gecontroleerd.