From: Eros Albertazzi <phyche1@bo.imm.cnr.it>
Subject: Re: Re: howto overlayers on section head
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:53:02 +0200	[thread overview]

thanks again for the summary.
hope this back and forth will not be just a waste, but something out of
which we can both/all learned to improuve.

Patrick Gundlach wrote:
> This is partly high level ConTeXt (\framed, background) and low level
> TeX (hfill,...).

"partially high and low"... Here laid  my question not easy to untungle
for a beginner (and believe me I have read the docs, although I do not
claim to remember or understand all)

> the mp graphic and use \framed{} to access the overlay
> (background=...) and use \setuphead (command=somecommand) to define
> your own command that acesses the \framed[background=...].

"define your own command" , but you have to know THE (default) command
fist, otherwise it is hard to obtain a result (.pdf) from something that
is not just a copy of someonelse .tex

let me start basic, ex-1

\starttext
\chapter{ciao}
\stoptext

let me remove \framed from your command, ex-2

\def\HeadTitle#1#2{\hbox to \hsize%
         {\hfil%
	{#1#2}\hfil}}

\setuphead [chapter]
   [command=\HeadTitle]

\starttext
\chapter{ciao}
\stoptext

the two ex-s  are not the same , because spacing between the number and
the title and allignment, why?
Moving your howto overlay example, indeed very useful, from subject to
chapter seems to me more subtle than just changing  section names