* Re: how to change chapter name at setupregister
@ 1999-11-15 13:29 grzegorz.sapijaszko
From: grzegorz.sapijaszko @ 1999-11-15 13:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans hagen wrote:

> \setupheadtext [pl] [miejcowosci=WhateverItMeans]
>
> should do the job.
[...]

Thank you, the rest I will be check afternoon, at home...

Grzesiek

* Re: how to change chapter name at setupregister
@ 1999-11-15 12:05 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-11-15 12:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 12:02 PM 11/15/99 +0100, grzegorz.sapijaszko@pl.abb.com wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>I have defined a new setupregister:
>
>\defineregister[miejcowosci]
>
>and I would known how can I change the chapter name created with this
>\completemiejscowosci. In \setupregister i don't see any option (probably I'm
>blind?) and in resulting pdf I have "Miejscowosci" as chapter name...

\setupheadtext [pl] [miejcowosci=WhateverItMeans]

should do the job.

>BTW. Is there a way to hava another style for main \index items and another for
>subitems?

As you can probably suspect, there are some hidden undocumented new and untested features; they concent tagging and ranges:

\index                {entry}
\index[key]           {entry}
\index[pageclass::]   {entry}
\index[pageclass::key]{entry}
\index                {textclass::entry}
\index[key]           {textclass::entry}
\index[pageclass::]   {textclass::entry}
\index[pageclass::key]{textclass::entry}
\startregister[index][key]{entry}
\stopregister[index][key]

like in:

\setupregister[second]      [qq][pagestyle=bold,textstyle=bold]
\setupregister[first,second][nb][pagestyle=bold]
\setupregister[first]       [hm][textstyle=slamted,pagestyle=\ss]

\placeregister[symbol][n=1] \blank
\placeregister[first] [n=1] \blank
\placeregister[second][n=1] \page

test \symbol[-] {$-$}    \page
test \symbol[+&]{$\&$}   \page
test \symbol[&+]{&$+$}   \page
test \symbol[/] {$/$}    \page

\startregister[first][kees]{kees}

test \first {hans}       \page
test \second{hans}       \page
test \first {kees}       \page
test \second{hans}       \page
test \second{hans}       \page

\stopregister[first][kees]

test \second{ton}        \page
test \second[nb::]{ton}  \page
test \second{kees}       \page
test \second{qq::kees}   \page
test \second[hm::]{hans} \page

(if I remember right I implemented this for tobias, so maybe he has some examples)

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* how to change chapter name at setupregister
@ 1999-11-15 11:02 grzegorz.sapijaszko