* how to make url's active
@ 1999-11-26 13:07 grzegorz.sapijaszko
From: grzegorz.sapijaszko @ 1999-11-26 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

How I can type URL's in ConTeXt and make them active?

Greetings,
Grzesiek

* how to make url's active
@ 1999-11-26 17:21 Berend de Boer
From: Berend de Boer @ 1999-11-26 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hai Grzesiek,

> How I can type URL's in ConTeXt and make them active?

First you need an interactive document:

	\setupinteraction[state=start]

Second, define your URL's with:

	\useURL
		[contextsupport]
		[http://www.pragma-ade.nl]

(this command has 2 more options, see manual or code).

Thirdly, use the URL's as follows:

	The \ConTeXt\ support site is \from[contextsupport].

Groetjes,

Berend. (-:

* RE: how to make url's active
@ 1999-11-29  7:50 grzegorz.sapijaszko
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: grzegorz.sapijaszko @ 1999-11-29  7:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Berend de Boer

Berend wrote:

>> How I can type URL's in ConTeXt and make them active?

[...]
> Thirdly, use the URL's as follows:
>
>    The \ConTeXt\ support site is \from[contextsupport].

After that become I a error:

?
! Undefined control sequence.
\handlecompoundcharacter ...oundcharacter
                                          {\ifx \next \bgroup \def \n...
\dododohandletokens ...relax }\else \if #1
                                          \percentletter \flushurl \s...
\dodohandletokens ...dodohandletokens {#1}
                                          \expandafter \dohandletoken...
<argument> http:/
                 /www.pragma-ade.nl
\handletokens ...ens =#2\dohandletokens #1
                                          \end
\do\hyphenatedurl ...ens #1\with \scanurl
                                          \egroup
l.108 ...ort site is \from[contextsupport]

What can I do with them?

Groetje,
Grzesiek

* RE: how to make url's active
@ 1999-11-29 12:39 grzegorz.sapijaszko
From: grzegorz.sapijaszko @ 1999-11-29 12:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Hans wrote

> Quick fix: in core-ref.tex change:
[...]

Thank you, it's working now.

BTW. When I try to typesetting docu, the error is coming:

) (mult-con.tex
) (mult-com.tex
)
setup          : de karakters < en > zijn globaal actief!
) (setupb.tex
! Undefined control sequence.
\!!stringa ->\@@setup \y!stelinteractiein

\setgvalue ...expandafter \gdef \csname #1
                                          \endcsname
<to be read again>
                   {
<to be read again>
                   \doprocesssetup
<to be read again>
                   \number
<to be read again>
                   [
l.7050 \stopsetup

?

and this is independent from preloaded (or not) polish language into format
files.

Groetje,
Grzesiek

[parent not found: <41256839.00299EB9.00@smtp01.seinf.abb.se>]