* \setupinteractionscreen and translation failure
@ 2004-08-30 23:25 Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2004-08-30 23:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Since my last MikTeX update
(pdfeTeX 3.141592-1.20a-rc7.1-2.1, ConTeXt 2004.8.15) the line

\setupinteractionscreen[option=max]

doesn't have any effect any more (the same .tex document as before
produces diffrent output - I can't get the whole-screen output any more).

***   ***   ***   ***   ***

The second question concerns the translations of ConTeXt support for
some other languages. I've added Slovenian translations to
'lang-sla.tex' and added a couple of lines to 'cont-usr.tex'.

However: I don't know how to enable it. I tried with
texexec --make --alone --all,
but it complains:

 > Undefined control sequence.
 > <argument> \??la \s!sl \c!status
 > l.108 \c!status=\v!stop]

Did I miss any other files, did I make any mistake in my translations,
is there any other command to be executed first? Or maybe just any of my
local files or settings corrupted?

I also don't know what exactly to do to fully support the three special
letters (and their uppercase equvalent) č,š,ž,Č,Š,Ž (\v{c},\v{s},\v{z},
...). In 'cont-usr.tex' I simply copied
\installlanguage [\s!sl] [\s!mapping={il2,ec},\s!encoding={il2,ec}]
although I have no idea if it is correct or not.

In LaTeX I use \usepackage[cp1250]{inputenc} (or latin2 or utf8,
depending on the operating system and editor), but \useencoding and/or
translate=cp1250cz in ConTeXt seem to have no effect (they do work for
German äöü, but not for our strange signs).

Thanks a lot,
	Mojca Miklavec