From: Willi Egger <w.egger@boede.nl>
Subject: Re: column balancing question
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 21:19:10 +0200	[thread overview]

Good evening,

Though Hans has sent already a piece of code ...
I saw that you are using height=fit, and width=fit. Did you ever try to
compile your file without these options? -- Some time ago I experienced
troubles with such options, although my layout was different and the
document was not setup with columns.

Kind regards

Willi