From: Michal Kvasnicka <quasar@econ.muni.cz>
Subject: Re: Re: Metapost animation
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:27:55 +0000	[thread overview]

Good morning.

Thanks for your answers.

Well, I'm searching for automatic steps. (I know that manual steps are
covered in the widgets manual.) And even for more funny stuff, like
curves that appear `per partes', or curves thats slide from somewhere to
their final location.

>You need automatic steps? If not, take a look at
>http://dl.contextgarden.net/examples/euro-anim/euro-anim.pdf

As for your example, I don't understand it. It does work under Windoze
with Acrobat 4.0 and Acrobat Reader 5.0, but not under Linux with
Acrobat Reader 5.x. The same was true with Mr. Hagen's clock example.
Why is it so? Can you send me your source? I'd like to compile it myself
and see whether it would work, or not. Have you any explanation for that?

Well, my more questions I will rahter cover under another subject. :-)

Many thanks and greetings anyway.
M.K.