From: Vit Zyka <vit.zyka@seznam.cz>
Subject: Re: CMAP and IL2 encoding
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 20:27:18 +0200	[thread overview]

Some auto-answers ;-)

Add 1: I thing the answer is waiting only for Hans.
Add 2: il2 name is all right for encoding of csr fonts in ConTeXt.
        I was confused of what is called il2. il2 in TeX world is
        encoding of CS fonts (csr). Do not confuse with ISO-8859-2 so
        called Latin 2.
        Never mind, in enco-il2.tex are still missing some
        not-so-important chars.
Add 3: Definition of pdfr-il2.tex (CMAP) is for ISO-8859-2 fonts so it
        is not suited for csr font (I believe it was the first [and
        perhaps last also] intention).
Add 4: Decision for ConTeXt developers(?) According to the decision I
        can prepare the CMAP files for il2, xl2, cp1250, and ISO-8859-2
        encodings.

Vit Zyka

--
Vít Zýka --- http://typokvitek.com