* \defineenumeration broken in alpha
@ 2004-09-23 20:19 Christopher Creutzig
From: Christopher Creutzig @ 2004-09-23 20:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans,

  either \defineenumeration is broken in , or I always used it incorrectly:

\defineenumeration[definition]
                   [sectionnumber=chapter,
                     text=Definition,
                     location=hanging,
                     way=bychapter]

\starttext
\startdefinition
Test
\stopdefinition
\stoptext

I get

definition[]Definition 0 Test

but used to get

Definition 1 Test

regards,
	Christopher Creutzig

* Re: \defineenumeration broken in alpha
@ 2004-09-24 10:10 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-09-24 10:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-09-24 10:11 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-09-24 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Christopher

>  either \defineenumeration is broken in , or I always used it
> incorrectly:

a problem indeed; i missed a couple of low level translations

attached is a new file; you may also test the core-des-des one (just
input it in cont-new or in your file)

Hans

[-- Attachment #2: core-des.zip --]
[-- Type: application/zip, Size: 12145 bytes --]

* Re: \defineenumeration broken in alpha
@ 2004-09-27  8:51   ` Christopher Creutzig
From: Christopher Creutzig @ 2004-09-27  8:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans Hagen wrote:

> attached is a new file; you may also test the core-des-des one (just
> input it in cont-new or in your file)

  Those files use \@ddresetsubnummer, but I only find a definition for
that in a comment in core-des-des.tex.

! Undefined control sequence.
\@@ddnextnumber #1[#2]->\@@ddresetsubnummer
                                             {#1}\incrementnumber
[\@@descrip...
<to be read again>
                    \iftrialtypesetting
\special@@descriptionhandler ...ftrialtypesetting
                                                   \stoplocal \fi
\iflocation...

\@@dostartdescription ...gnorespaces #3\endstrut }
                                                   }\assignwidth
{\!!widtha }...

\@@descriptionhanging ...tdescription {#1}[#2]{#3}
                                                   \noindent
\ignorespaces \a...

\dodogotopar ->\@@makedescription {definition}[]{}
                                                   \BeforePar \emptytoks
<to be read again>
l.64 \startdefinition G
                        iven an integer base $\beta>1$, an exponent range

* Re: \defineenumeration broken in alpha
@ 2004-09-27 10:28     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-09-27 10:28 UTC (permalink / raw)