* Table of contents interaction
@ 2004-10-20 12:18 Richard Gabriel
From: Richard Gabriel @ 2004-10-20 12:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

got the following problem:
I'd like to setup the interaction for the table of contents to section
numbers AND page numbers.

\setupcombinedlist[content][interaction= ...]

The possible values for the parameter "interaction" are: sectionnumber,
pagenumber, text, all

I don't want to use all because the interaction text has an another color:
\setupinteraction[state=start,color=blue,style=normal]

Is is possible to say something like:
\setupcombinedlist[content][interaction={sectionnumber, pagenumber}]
(exactly this command is not accepted)

Thanks for any help!

Richard

* Re: Table of contents interaction
@ 2004-10-20 16:37 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-10-20 16:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Richard Gabriel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> got the following problem:
> I'd like to setup the interaction for the table of contents to section
> numbers AND page numbers.
>
> \setupcombinedlist[content][interaction= ...]
>
> The possible values for the parameter "interaction" are: sectionnumber,
> pagenumber, text, all
>
> I don't want to use all because the interaction text has an another color:
> \setupinteraction[state=start,color=blue,style=normal]

doen't

   \setupcombinedlist[content][textcolor=anothercolor]

overload the interactioncolor?

> Is is possible to say something like:
> \setupcombinedlist[content][interaction={sectionnumber, pagenumber}]
> (exactly this command is not accepted)

indeed, not implemented (yet)

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2004-10-21  8:33   ` Richard Gabriel
From: Richard Gabriel @ 2004-10-21  8:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Hans,

good idea, it works!

By the way, the ConTeXt reference manual (cont-eni.pdf which I use as a
main reference, doesn't mention the "textcolor" parameter (only "color")
in the "setuplist" command description.
Is any documentation update planned?

Thanks for your help.

Richard

@ 2004-10-21 16:46     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-10-21 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Richard Gabriel wrote:

> By the way, the ConTeXt reference manual (cont-eni.pdf which I use as a
> main reference, doesn't mention the "textcolor" parameter (only "color")
> in the "setuplist" command description.
> Is any documentation update planned?

sure

Hans