* texexec 4.0 to 5.0 update.
@ 2004-10-22 18:54 Dirar BOUGATEF
From: Dirar BOUGATEF @ 2004-10-22 18:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Re: texexec 4.0 to 5.0 update.
@ 2004-10-22 19:11 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2004-10-22 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Dirar,

your message is still completely unreadable, see:

http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20041022.185441.3949557f.html

Your texexec finds an old version of ConTeXt (2003.9.25). How did you
install the new ConTeXt? Make sure you run texhash (or mktexlsr) to
update the database of the files TeX can find. Then try again and
watch the line that looks like:

ConTeXt  ver: 2004.10.07  fmt: 2004.10.19  int: english  mes: english

and see if the old version is still mentioned.

And I am not sure if "Version 3.141592-1.11b-2.1 (Web2c 7.5.2)" is new
enough for the current ConTeXt. Others might know. On contextgarden I
have a current teTeX and ConTeXt, at home I am outdated. So I don't
know if old and new mix very well.

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki: http://contextgarden.net

* Re: texexec 4.0 to 5.0 update.
@ 2004-10-25 14:40 ` Jan-Mark Batke
From: Jan-Mark Batke @ 2004-10-25 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all,

using  the  example below  with  texexec --pdf  example.tex
metapost comes up with  its prompt - answering \bye results
in a correct  pdf file. Whats going wrong?  How can I debug
that?

BTW,  is it  possible just  to extract  the flowchart  as a
file? I found the --figures=c switch but it doesn't seem to
do what I want.

Best

Jan-Mark

-- example.tex --------------------------

\usemodule[chart]

\setupFLOWcharts
[ nx=4,
  ny=3,
  dx=2\bodyfontsize,
  dy=2\bodyfontsize,
  width=12\bodyfontsize,
  height=7\bodyfontsize,
  maxwidth=\textwidth]

\startFLOWchart[bad]

\startFLOWcell
  \name {user}
  \location {1,1}
  \shape {right}
  \text {user input}
  \connection[rl]{audiorec}
\stopFLOWcell

\startFLOWcell
  \name {audiorec}
  \location {1,2}
  \shape {procedure}
  \text {audiorecorder}
  \connection[rl]{wavtompeg}
\stopFLOWcell

\startFLOWcell
  \name {wavtompeg}
  \location {1,3}
  \shape {procedure}
  \text {wav2mpeg7}
%  \connection[rl]{compare}
\stopFLOWcell

\stopFLOWchart

%\startFLOWcell
%  \name {compare}
%  \location {2,3}
%  \shape {procedure}
%  \text {compareMPEG7}
%\stopFLOWcell

\FLOWchart[bad]

* Re: texexec 4.0 to 5.0 update.
@ 2004-10-26  7:02   ` Christopher Creutzig
From: Christopher Creutzig @ 2004-10-26  7:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jan-Mark Batke wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> using  the  example below  with  texexec --pdf  example.tex
> metapost comes up with  its prompt - answering \bye results
> in a correct  pdf file. Whats going wrong?  How can I debug
> that?

You forgot \starttext ... \stoptext around the content.

regards,
	Christopher Creutzig

* Re: texexec 4.0 to 5.0 update.
@ 2004-10-26 16:29   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-10-26 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jan-Mark Batke wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> using  the  example below  with  texexec --pdf  example.tex
> metapost comes up with  its prompt - answering \bye results
> in a correct  pdf file. Whats going wrong?  How can I debug
> that?

smells like an error. you can try to process the jobname-mpgraph file
and see what is reported

> BTW,  is it  possible just  to extract  the flowchart  as a
> file? I found the --figures=c switch but it doesn't seem to
> do what I want.

you mean as stand alone graphic?

\starttext

\startTEXpage

  ... your chart ...

\stopTEXpage

\stoptext

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: texexec 4.0 to 5.0 update.
@ 2004-10-24  8:27 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2004-10-24  8:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Dirar BOUGATEF" <chabah5@hotmail.com> writes:

(still mostly unreadable for me, is there any swith to turn off html
mails?)

Hello Dirar,

what do you mean that your fonts are not embedded in your PDF file?
Does ConTeXt find the fonts? Are they just not included in the PDF
file? Then it is a problem with your map files. Does it occur with all
your fonts? Please try to be a bit more verbose.

--
ConTeXt wiki: http://contextgarden.net