* Local environment
@ 2004-11-02 11:04 Fabrice Popineau
From: Fabrice Popineau @ 2004-11-02 11:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Suddendly I get this error message :

systems        : end file sda at line 3
! Use of \localenvironment doesn't match its definition.
l.6 \localenvironment s
                       da-env-slides
?

I upgraded a couple of weeks ago to the latest ConTeXt version and this
error message is new. Is there some workaround?

Thanks in advance,
--
Fabrice

* Re: Local environment
@ 2004-11-02 12:16 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-11-02 12:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Fabrice Popineau wrote:

> Suddendly I get this error message :
>
> systems        : end file sda at line 3
> ! Use of \localenvironment doesn't match its definition.
> l.6 \localenvironment s
>                        da-env-slides
> ?
>
> I upgraded a couple of weeks ago to the latest ConTeXt version and this
> error message is new. Is there some workaround?

oeps, some interface translation problem

\unprotect
\setvalue{\v!localenvironment}#1 {\doexecutefileonce{#1}}
\protect

i'll fix it (in core-job)

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: Local environment
@ 2004-11-02 21:00   ` Fabrice Popineau
From: Fabrice Popineau @ 2004-11-02 21:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

HH> \unprotect \setvalue{\v!localenvironment}#1 {\doexecutefileonce{#1}}
HH> \protect

HH> i'll fix it (in core-job)

Thanks. In fact, there is a spurious space in core-job.tex.

Fabrice

* Re: Local environment
@ 2004-11-02 21:21     ` h h extern
From: h h extern @ 2004-11-02 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Fabrice Popineau wrote:
> HH> \unprotect \setvalue{\v!localenvironment}#1 {\doexecutefileonce{#1}}
> HH> \protect
>
> HH> i'll fix it (in core-job)
>
> Thanks. In fact, there is a spurious space in core-job.tex.

You mean the one befro the #1? indeed, a leftover from:

\def\localenvironment #1 {...}

where that space is not seen,

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE