* 2 Slides per Page
@ 2004-11-18  6:26 David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 2004-11-18  6:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

All,

I've got a slide show set up with:

\setuppapersize[S6][S6]

\setuplayout
  [width=middle,
    top=1cm,
    bottom=1cm,
    backspace=1cm,
    leftmargin=0pt,
    rightmargin=0pt,
    footer=0pt,
    header=0pt]

Then, I have material on a slide (page), followed by a \page command,
material on a slide (second page), followed by a \page command, material on
a slide (third page), followed by a \page command, ....

Now, I would like to print my slides on US Letter, two slides  the page.
Page 1 should contain my first slide at the top, second at the bottom. Page
2 should contain my third slide at the top, fourth slide at the bottom.
Etc, Etc, Etc, ...

Can someonw show me how to do this?

Thanks.