* Request: translation of texshow-web
@ 2004-11-22 17:03 Patrick Gundlach
                   ` (5 more replies)
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2004-11-22 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear ConTeXt (and texshow-web) users,

I am currently translating texshow-web into various languages. Well
I'd like to, but all languages besides german (and english) give me
headaches... So I am looking for some native speakers to help me
translating. The job is pretty easy, I'd send you a small textfile and
you send it back to me with some strings translated (currently 35
strings, but there is also the help page and main page...)

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki: http://contextgarden.net