* Re: Re: installing context (Hans Hagen)
       [not found] <20041124110001.CEAFA127A8@ronja.ntg.nl>
@ 2004-11-25  0:18 ` viveksharma
From: viveksharma @ 2004-11-25  0:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

> V. Sharma wrote:
>
>>I would like to install context with scite on my computer. This runs
>>WinXp. Trying to download mswincontext.zip from the pragma site comes up
>>with the message url not found. How do most people install this on a
>>windows system or this is mostly used by linux users. thanks vs
>

> try pragma-pod instead
>
> Hans

I tried but the website www.pragma-pod.nl does not load.
Maybe it has ip restriction to public access, I am trying to access from
Pittsburgh, USA
Vivek

* Re: installing context (Hans Hagen)
@ 2004-11-25  0:27   ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2004-11-25  0:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

> I tried but the website www.pragma-pod.nl does not load.

It looks as if the webserver is not responding currently. It is early
(1:26 a.m.) in the morning here in europe and the server is proably
sound asleep.

Pat

* Re: Re: Re: installing context (Hans Hagen)
@ 2004-11-25 10:14   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-11-25 10:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

viveksharma wrote:
>> V. Sharma wrote:
>>
>>> I would like to install context with scite on my computer. This runs
>>> WinXp. Trying to download mswincontext.zip from the pragma site comes
>>> up with the message url not found. How do most people install this on
>>> a windows system or this is mostly used by linux users. thanks vs
>>

>> try pragma-pod instead

www.pragma-pod.com (nl seems to be unknown)

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE