* Quotation without quotes
@ 2004-12-05  1:31 Matthias C. Schmidt
From: Matthias C. Schmidt @ 2004-12-05  1:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hallo,

how can I have \startquotation ... \stopquotation without quotes meaning
something like \quote in latex?

Thanks, Matthias

* Re: Quotation without quotes
@ 2004-12-06  9:55 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2004-12-06  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Matthias,

> how can I have \startquotation ... \stopquotation without quotes
> meaning something like \quote in latex?

You shouldn't assume that people here know LaTeX! That's like asking
for an emacs-like behaviour on a vi-mailinglist.

Look at \startquotation  ... \stopquotation. See alo Berend de Boer's
LaTeX in proper ConTeXt (link can be found in the wiki).

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki: http://contextgarden.net

* scaling of figures in figures database
@ 2004-12-06 10:08   ` Wolfgang Zillig
From: Wolfgang Zillig @ 2004-12-06 10:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I was trying out the figure database as shown in the manual. But I have a
problem with large pictures (eg from digital cameras). Is there a way to scale
them down in the database view?

thanks

Wolfgang