* XML in ConTeXt & verbatim text
@ 2004-12-14 15:48 Richard Gabriel
From: Richard Gabriel @ 2004-12-14 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I'm back here with the following problem:

I'm processing XML files (DocBook DTD) which also may contain the
<programlisting> tag with some preformatted text.

In a sample TeX file, I've tested the following:

\starttyping
<somecontext>
  <variable name="Var">
    Value of Var
  </variable>
</somecontext>
\stoptyping

This works and the result is great.

So I defined a macro to process the <programlisting> tag from the XML file:
\defineXMLenvironment[programlisting]{\starttyping}{\stoptyping}

This causes an error while processing. Most probably the \starttyping
command breaks things inside the \defineXMLenvironment macro...

Any guess how to solve this issue?

Many thanks!

Richard