* Bibtex & SVG
@ 2004-12-20 12:48 Michał Morawski
From: Michał Morawski @ 2004-12-20 12:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does Context support bibtex together with harvard style citations?

and

Is it possible to include graphics (or even animations) in SVG format into
the pdf documents ?

Thank You in advance
Michal Morawski

* Re: Bibtex & SVG
@ 2004-12-20 14:47 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2004-12-20 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

(re-replied)

I wrote a bibliographic module for context, see

    http://tex.aanhet.net/bib

My module provides a framework to facilitate the creation of bibliographic 'styles' like harvard, of which the distribution contains two full examples
at the moment ('apa' and 'aps' styles).

Greetings, Taco

Michał Morawski wrote:
> Does Context support bibtex together with harvard style citations?
>
> and
>
> Is it possible to include graphics (or even animations) in SVG format
> into the pdf documents ?
>
> Thank You in advance
> Michal Morawski

* Re: Bibtex & SVG
@ 2004-12-20 22:03 ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2004-12-20 22:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 20.12.2004 um 13:48 schrieb Michał Morawski:
> Is it possible to include graphics (or even animations) in SVG format
> into the pdf documents ?

Which graphics formats you can use depends from the TeX processor.
AFAIK there's none that can handle SVG.
Not even Adobe's Distiller can handle SVG (perhaps V7, don't know).
(I'm just looking for a viewer that can handle SVG 1.2 / SVG Print - no
chance...)

Grüßlis vom Hraban!
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://contextgarden.net

* Re: Bibtex & SVG
@ 2004-12-21  8:43   ` h h extern
From: h h extern @ 2004-12-21  8:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
> Am 20.12.2004 um 13:48 schrieb Michał Morawski:
>
>> Is it possible to include graphics (or even animations) in SVG format
>> into the pdf documents ?
>

> Which graphics formats you can use depends from the TeX processor.
> AFAIK there's none that can handle SVG.
> Not even Adobe's Distiller can handle SVG (perhaps V7, don't know).
> (I'm just looking for a viewer that can handle SVG 1.2 / SVG Print - no
> chance...)

you may try:

   inkscape -> eps -> gs -> pdf

another option can be imagemagick