* \FrameTitle not recognized.
@ 2004-12-25 14:15 John Culleton
From: John Culleton @ 2004-12-25 14:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Please note the following file:
\starttext
\FrameTitle{Zapf (1)}
\startuseMPgraphic{dummy}
beginfig(1);
endfig;
\stopuseMPgraphic{dummy}
\useMPgraphic{dummy}
\stoptex

the \FrameTitle command generates an error no matter where I place it.

--
John Culleton

Short list of publishing/marketing books:

* Re: \FrameTitle not recognized.
@ 2004-12-26 20:16 ` h h extern
From: h h extern @ 2004-12-26 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

John Culleton wrote:
> Please note the following file:
> \starttext
> \FrameTitle{Zapf (1)}
> \startuseMPgraphic{dummy}
> beginfig(1);
> endfig;
> \stopuseMPgraphic{dummy}
> \useMPgraphic{dummy}
> \stoptex
>
> the \FrameTitle command generates an error no matter where I place it.

did you define the command?

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2004-12-26 23:06   ` John Culleton
From: John Culleton @ 2004-12-26 23:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sunday 26 December 2004 15:16, h h extern wrote:
> John Culleton wrote:
> > Please note the following file:
> > \starttext
> > \FrameTitle{Zapf (1)}
> > \startuseMPgraphic{dummy}
> > beginfig(1);
> > endfig;
> > \stopuseMPgraphic{dummy}
> > \useMPgraphic{dummy}
> > \stoptex
> >
> > the \FrameTitle command generates an error no matter where I place it.
>
> did you define the command?
>
> Hans

No, like a dummy I assumed that it was defined in Metafun. Now I spotted it on
page 131.  Sorry about that.

I am still working on the embedded and partially embedded sidebar problem. I
think I will retreat to earlier sections in the manual and read some more.
The examples on pp 132 ff have a title which I don't really need or want.
but I do need a separately created rectangle, gray background, rounded
corners, containing text, that I can place as a graphic so that Context can
wrap round it.