Hi, At the moment I am trying to achieve an interactive document, where the sectionheading of the paper-version are linked to corresponding sectionheading in the screen document. The code is based on an example as provided by David Arnold. In the attached example I do not get interactivity with coloured sectionheadings. When compiling the original example from David then I get only interactive jumps from the sectionheadings in the paper-version to the screen document. But there is no way to jump back to the paper-version i.e. the interactivity is not active in the screen document. It seems, that there is something broken in the \coupledocument command? Thanks for any suggestions Willi