Am 29.03.2012 um 17:59 schrieb Jaroslav Hajtmar: > Hello all, > > I am seeking the incompatibility of ConTeXt minimals standalone and ConTeXt MKIV, which is part of TeXLive the 2011. While TeXLive 2011 ConTEXt MKIV translates example bottom easily then standalone MKIV gives an error. An example is taken from wiki.contextgarden. > Just for the record: I am using with success this solution with few luascrips for a simple bibliography (sorting etc.), but only in ConTEXt MKIV TeXLive 2011. I want use it in mimimals standalone too. The problem in your example is this line: \appendtoks\let\bibitem\itemgroupitem\to\itemgroupcommands You assume that context has a \itemgroupitem command but this isn’t the case for a current beta where the internal command for \item has changed. A save method for the english interface is \def\bibitem{\item}. Wolfgang