* Setting up a sombined list ...
@ 2005-01-20 12:37 Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2005-01-20 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am trying to setup a special TOC which should show the version instead
of a pagenumber. My approach was to setup newheads with \definehead[][]
and defining a new combined list.
The struggle is that I can't manage to get the list entries numbered and
the lower level listentries are not indented as intended.

Could some one give me a clue where I am missing the proper options.

Please try the attached minimal file.

Tanks and kind regards

Willi

[-- Attachment #2: mypart.tex --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 938 bytes --]

%test

\def\Version{20-01-2005}

\definehead[Mypart][part]
\setuphead[Mypart][number=yes,placehead=no]
\definehead[Mychapter][chapter]
\definehead[Mysection][section]
\definecombinedlist[Mycontent][Mypart,Mychapter,Mysection]
\setuplist[Mycontent]
	[level=Mypart,pagenumber=no]
\setuplist[Mycontent]
	[level=Mychapter,distance=4em]
 \setuplist[Mychapter][pagenumber=no]
 \setuplist[Mysection][pagenumber=no]

\starttext
\completeMycontent[criterium=all]

\expanded{\writetolist[Mypart]{Test Part 1}{}}

\dorecurse{3}{%
	\chapter[Ch-Test]{Test}
		\expanded{\writetolist[Mychapter]{Test \recurselevel}{\hfill Version:~ \Version}}
		\input ward
}

\section{Problems seen:}

\startitemize[2,packed]
		\item With the configuration above, the Mypart has still a pagenumber in the TOC.
		\item In the \type{\completeMycontent} the chapters are not indented.
		\item I would expect that the TOC entries would be numbered.
\stopitemize
\stoptext

* Re: Setting up a sombined list ...
@ 2005-01-28 17:26 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2005-01-28 17:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Willi Egger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to setup a special TOC which should show the version instead
> of a pagenumber. My approach was to setup newheads with \definehead[][]
> and defining a new combined list.
> The struggle is that I can't manage to get the list entries numbered and
> the lower level listentries are not indented as intended.
>
> Could some one give me a clue where I am missing the proper options.
>
> Please try the attached minimal file.
>
> Tanks and kind regards

you set up a combined list with

\setupcombinedlist[Mycontent][pagenumber=no,distance=4em]

and not with

\setuplist[Mycontent][pagenumber=no,distance=4em]

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE