From: Willi Egger <w.egger@boede.nl>
Subject: Re: How to learn ConTeXt?
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 14:34:20 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Marcin

If you have a working TeXlive thats ok. You can use this. - Another
approach is to take a minimal distribution from Pragma. I have both on
my computer.Hans's ditribution does perfectly what I need. If you want
to stay with ConTeXt then I see no reason to take on board more than
Hans provides in his minimal distribution.

The easiest way to pick up ConTeXt is to start with the "ConTeXT an
excursion" manual. A good place for info and tips is the ConTeXt wiki
(http://contextgarden.net/Main_Page)

Seting up the bodyfont is is basically not difficult, but it has changed
in time ... Provided you use the latest ConTeXt:

For Antykwa Torunska the following shoud work
    	\usetypescript[antykwa-torunska][texnansi]
    	\definetypeface
		[myfont]
		[rm]
		[serif]
		[antykwa-torunska]
		[default]
		[encoding=texnansi]
  	\setupbodyfont[myfont,rm,12pt]

For Antykwa Poltawskiego it will be:
  	\usetypescript[antykwa-poltawskiego][texnansi]
  	\definetypeface
		[myfont]
		[rm]
		[serif]