* How to learn ConTeXt?
@ 2005-01-20 12:52 Marcin Borkowski
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2005-01-20 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello everyone!

My question is as in subject: how to learn ConTeXt?  And another ones:

How to install ConTeXt?  Manually or from, e.g., TeXlive?

I would like to typeset in Antykwa Torunska or Antykwa Poltawskiego.
Setting \setupbodyfont[...] yields errors about missing ec-ant* fonts (I
use the TeXlive 2004 installation, the same thing happened in TeXlive
2003).

Greetings

--
Marcin Borkowski

* How to learn context?
@ 2009-10-21 15:09 Shiv Shankar Dayal
From: Shiv Shankar Dayal @ 2009-10-21 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am a C++ programmer by profession. Typesetting is my hobby. I used
to use LaTeX and Groff with ms macro package. Then I found ConTeXt and
I find pdfs created mostly by Hans Hagen awesome. How to learn ConTeXt
so that I can create documents of similar complexity.

As a programmer I find most of the information with google when I face
problem with LaTeX. But for ConTeXt I find very little information.
All I know is wiki.contextgarden.net and manuals written by Hans.

--
Best regards,
Shiv Shankar Dayal