Hallo Hans and other ConTeXters, I have started to collect and clean up Czech ConTeXt localization. And I have discovered that Tomas Hudec includeded Czech (non-trivial) sorting rules into texutils.pl (calling czsort.pl from Jan Pazdziora). Unfortunately it was not incorporated into official ConTeXt disribution. Hans, what is your prefereble solution in case of local sorting rules? I know, there is \definesortkey, but this mechanism is insufficient for Czech. I think that calling external Perl sorting routine is a suitable solution. If so, it can be incorporated into current version? Files are attached. Thanks Vit Zyka