* URL to d-en-all.pdf
@ 2005-02-17 16:04 John Culleton
       [not found] ` <4214CBB8.8060403@wxs.nl>
From: John Culleton @ 2005-02-17 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want to point people to the d-en-all.pdf example on the pragma-ade.nl site.
Unfortunately the navigation of the site is now all pdf based and my browsers
don't handle that well.  Can someone either give me the URI for d-en-all.pdf
or tell me how to navigate pragma-ade.nl in html only?
--
John Culleton
Short list of publishing/marketing books:

* Re: URL to d-en-all.pdf
       [not found] ` <4214CBB8.8060403@wxs.nl>
@ 2005-02-17 19:45   ` John Culleton
From: John Culleton @ 2005-02-17 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Hans Hagen

On Thursday 17 February 2005 11:52, Hans Hagen wrote:
> John Culleton wrote:
> > I want to point people to the d-en-all.pdf example on the pragma-ade.nl
> > site. Unfortunately the navigation of the site is now all pdf based and
> > my browsers don't handle that well.  Can someone either give me the URI
> > for d-en-all.pdf or tell me how to navigate pragma-ade.nl in html only?
>
> eh ... all the info in pdf navigation is also there in html, just follow
> the 'next' and 'prev' links
>
> Hans

Don't find these on the showcase.pdf page, unfortunately. . And both Konqueror
and Mozilla use external PDF readers.  The anchors within the pdf's are
apparently relative and not absolute.  "Quit" works but not the others.
--

@ 2005-02-18  8:47     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2005-02-18  8:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

John Culleton wrote:
> On Thursday 17 February 2005 11:52, Hans Hagen wrote:
>
>>John Culleton wrote:
>>
>>>I want to point people to the d-en-all.pdf example on the pragma-ade.nl
>>>site. Unfortunately the navigation of the site is now all pdf based and
>>>my browsers don't handle that well.  Can someone either give me the URI
>>>for d-en-all.pdf or tell me how to navigate pragma-ade.nl in html only?
>>
>>eh ... all the info in pdf navigation is also there in html, just follow
>>the 'next' and 'prev' links
>>
>>Hans
>

> Don't find these on the showcase.pdf page, unfortunately. . And both Konqueror
> and Mozilla use external PDF readers.  The anchors within the pdf's are
> apparently relative and not absolute.  "Quit" works but not the others.

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: URL to d-en-all.pdf
@ 2005-02-18  8:48     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2005-02-18  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

John Culleton wrote:

> Don't find these on the showcase.pdf page, unfortunately. . And both Konqueror
> and Mozilla use external PDF readers.  The anchors within the pdf's are
> apparently relative and not absolute.  "Quit" works but not the others.

just follow the documentation link

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE