* m-letter stationary
@ 2005-02-22 19:02 Rob Ermers
From: Rob Ermers @ 2005-02-22 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Contexers,

I have succeeded in creating letters on my pdf stationary-1. Beautiful.

Now I want to print the second and following pages on paper with on a
slightly different stationary (stationary-2), as is costumary.

Does anyone how to set this up?

(The example on the wiki is too complicated for me. I sticked to sample
files from Hans Hagen, which makes it possible to use an xml address
database.)

The present set up for the background is given below.

Kind regards,

Robert Ermers

\useexternalfigure[achtergrond][stationary-1.pdf][]
\definelayer[achtergrond]

\setupbackgrounds[page][state=repeat,background={achtergrond}]

\setlayer[achtergrond][x=0in,y=0in]{\externalfigure[stationary-1.pdf]}