* m-letter stationary]
@ 2005-02-26  8:47 Rob Ermers
From: Rob Ermers @ 2005-02-26  8:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans,

Thanks again for the new code.

I tried it in my document with my stationary, but it did not work.

When I create a new test document with the code you suggested, all pages
have VERY ODD in the upper left corner.

Kind regards,

Robert

h h extern wrote:

 > \definelayer[test][doublesided=yes,state=repeat]
 >
 > \setupbackgrounds[page][background=test]
 >
 > \setlayer[test][left] []{VERY ODD}
 > \setlayer[test][right][]{VERY EVEN}
 >
 > \starttext
 >
 > test \page test \page
 > test \page test \page
 > test \page test \page
 >
 > \stoptext

[-- Attachment #2: Re: [NTG-context] m-letter stationary --]
[-- Type: message/rfc822, Size: 13384 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #2.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 964 bytes --]

h h extern wrote:
> \definelayer[test][doublesided=yes,state=repeat]
>
> \setupbackgrounds[page][background=test]
>
> \setlayer[test][left] []{VERY ODD}
> \setlayer[test][right][]{VERY EVEN}
>
> \starttext
>
> test \page test \page
> test \page test \page
> test \page test \page
>
> \stoptext

[-- Attachment #2.1.2: test.pdf --]

* Re: m-letter stationary]
@ 2005-02-27 11:04 ` h h extern
From: h h extern @ 2005-02-27 11:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Rob Ermers wrote:
> Hans,
>
> Thanks again for the new code.
>
> I tried it in my document with my stationary, but it did not work.
>
> When I create a new test document with the code you suggested, all pages
> have VERY ODD in the upper left corner.

did you add

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE