* wiki and tables
@ 2005-03-04 18:26 Paul Tremblay
From: Paul Tremblay @ 2005-03-04 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

I hope this isn't off topic, but can someone give me help creating
tables in the wiki?

The wiki states that it supporst XHTML tables. I want to create tables
in this format, or as close as possible. In XHTML, you control borders
and other characteristics by CSS.

So how does one do the same in the wiki?

<!-- there are no borders here-->

Paul

--

************************
*Paul Tremblay         *

* Re: wiki and tables
@ 2005-03-05 17:23 ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2005-03-05 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Paul Tremblay wrote:
> The wiki states that it supporst XHTML tables. I want to create tables
> in this format, or as close as possible. In XHTML, you control borders
> and other characteristics by CSS.
>
> So how does one do the same in the wiki?

> <!-- there are no borders here-->

for the simplest case, otherwise just take a look at any HTML table you
like and copy the definition. The majority probably works.

Mojca