% ALigning three blocks of text % PAtrick Gundlach % Context file % filename: textblockalignment-Gundlach.tex % Willi Egger % 13-03-2005 \setupoutput[pdftex] \setupbodyfont[rm,12pt] \starttext % Alignment of the three blocks with the first line \setupTABLE[column][1][frame=off,width=2cm] \setupTABLE[column][3][frame=off,width=2cm] \setupTABLE[column][2][frame=off,width=5cm] \bTABLE \bTR \bTD A \eTD \bTD We thrive in information- thick worlds because of our marvelous and everyday ca- \eTD \bTD B \eTD\eTR \eTABLE \blank[3*big] % Alignment of first and third block vertically centered, not necessarily aligned with % a line of the second block \bTABLE \bTR \bTD[align=lohi] A \eTD \bTD criminate, distinguish, screen, pigeonhole, pick over, sort, integrate, blend, inspect, \eTD \bTD[align=lohi] B \eTD\eTR \eTABLE \blank[3*big] % Alignmnet of the three blocks in such a way, that the first and last block align % with the laast row of the second block \bTABLE \bTR \bTD[align=low] A \eTD \bTD from the chaff and seperate A the sheeps from the goats. \eTD \bTD[align=low] B \eTD\eTR \eTABLE \stoptext