hi everyone, i want to use PPCHTEX. when i process my .tex-file with texexec i get the message: ..... specials : fdf loaded ) specials : fdf,tpd loaded \openout6 = `chemie-mpgraph.mp'. Randomizer initialized to 1275417501. [MP to PDF] (./chemie-mpgraph.4000)) * and the program stops and waits for a command. when i type \end it continues. this happens again and then i have my target file. what wants the system tell me? why does it stop?. it's irksome, to type in a command for nothing. when i process with latex everything is ok.