* Problems with new beta
@ 2005-03-16 18:52 Thomas A.Schmitz
From: Thomas A.Schmitz @ 2005-03-16 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Just installed the new beta. Now every run of texexec dies with lots of
messages like this:

kpathsea: Running mktexmf ec-lmcsc10
! I can't find file `ec-lmcsc10'.
<*> ...four; mag:=1; nonstopmode; input ec-lmcsc10

Please type another input file name
! Emergency stop.
<*> ...four; mag:=1; nonstopmode; input ec-lmcsc10

Transcript written on mfput.log.
grep: ec-lmcsc10.log: No such file or directory

What gives?

Thomas

* Re: Problems with new beta
@ 2005-03-17  9:13 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2005-03-17  9:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thomas A.Schmitz wrote:
> Just installed the new beta. Now every run of texexec dies with lots of
> messages like this:
>
> kpathsea: Running mktexmf ec-lmcsc10
> ! I can't find file `ec-lmcsc10'.
> <*> ...four; mag:=1; nonstopmode; input ec-lmcsc10
>
> Please type another input file name
> ! Emergency stop.
> <*> ...four; mag:=1; nonstopmode; input ec-lmcsc10
>
> Transcript written on mfput.log.
> grep: ec-lmcsc10.log: No such file or directory
>
> What gives?

get the lmr zip from our site and unzip it in your tree; otherwise, try

\setupencoding[default=texnansi]

since nothing changed there

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: Problems with new beta
@ 2005-03-17 10:29   ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2005-03-17 10:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Hans,

[...]

> get the lmr zip from our site and unzip it in your tree; otherwise, try
>
> \setupencoding[default=texnansi]

This doesn't seem to work. On live.contextgarden.net I keep getting:

(/opt/context/current/texmf/tex/context/base/spec-fdf.tex)
specials        : fdf loaded
)
specials        : fdf,tpd loaded
)
bodyfont        : 12pt rm is loaded
! Font \*12ptrmtf*=ec-lmr12 not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not found.
<to be read again>
                   \relax
\xxdododefinefont ...tspec {#4}\newfontidentifier
                                                  \let \localrelativefontsiz...

\fontstrategy ...ame #1\csname #2#3#4#5\endcsname
                                                  \tryingfontfalse \fi
<inserted text> ...yle \fontalternative \fontsize
                                                  \fi \iftryingfont \fontstr...

\synchronizefont ...strategy \the \fontstrategies
                                                  \relax \fi \ifskipfontchar...
<argument> \getvalue {\@style@ \fontstyle }
                                           \edef \fontstyle {\fontstyle }\if...
l.1
    \setupencoding[default=texnansi]
?

So even before I set this encoding, I get an error.

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki: http://contextgarden.net

* Re: Re: Problems with new beta
@ 2005-03-17 11:01     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2005-03-17 11:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Patrick Gundlach wrote:
> Hello Hans,
>

> [...]
>

>>get the lmr zip from our site and unzip it in your tree; otherwise, try
>>
>>\setupencoding[default=texnansi]
>

> This doesn't seem to work. On live.contextgarden.net I keep getting:

install the latest latin modern, cork- was replaced by ec- (in sync with antikwa)

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: Problems with new beta
@ 2005-03-18  9:04   ` Thomas A.Schmitz
From: Thomas A.Schmitz @ 2005-03-18  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

After finding the zip (thanks to Patrick!) and installing, everything
works fine now, thanks! (Was away from my mail yesterday).

Best

Thomas