* \typebuffer with typing name
@ 2005-03-30 16:34 Vit Zyka
From: Vit Zyka @ 2005-03-30 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi everybody, please consider:

-----------------------------------
\definetyping[TEX]
\setuptyping[TEX][option=TEX]

\starttext

\startbuffer[A]
   \somemacro[bla][obla=vbla]
\stopbuffer
\typebuffer[A]

\stoptext
-----------------------------------

It works perfectly. I would like to type buffer with options for typing,
e.g.
   \typebuffer[A][TEX]
but the second param is ignored. It seems to me, the definition of
\typebuffer is preprepared for that, but not finnished.

Or is there some solution that I omitted?

(It is not crutial since I solved it by calling
   \typefile[TEX][]{\jobname-A.tmp}
)

Thanks
vit

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-03-30 16:34 UTC | newest]