From: Peter Rolf <peter.rolf@arcor.de>
Subject: Crash in landscape mode [MikTeX]
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:15:10 +0100	[thread overview]

If you use MikTeX and the 1.10b version of pdfetex, please try this out.
If not, you are free to skip or read on :)

I don't know why, but this simple piece of ConTeXt-code crashes with the
version 1.10b of pdfetex. I use the lastest MikTeX version and the latest
ConTeXt beta (13.03). The source worked fine with older versions of
pdfetex and ConTeXt releases.
All it does is placing two external A4-PDF's on a single landscaped A4 page.

As an unregistered (private) user of MikTeX it seems my mail to their support
got lost...

I included all necessary files and the log-file.

        Peter