If you use MikTeX and the 1.10b version of pdfetex, please try this out. If not, you are free to skip or read on :) I don't know why, but this simple piece of ConTeXt-code crashes with the version 1.10b of pdfetex. I use the lastest MikTeX version and the latest ConTeXt beta (13.03). The source worked fine with older versions of pdfetex and ConTeXt releases. All it does is placing two external A4-PDF's on a single landscaped A4 page. As an unregistered (private) user of MikTeX it seems my mail to their support got lost... I included all necessary files and the log-file. Peter