* storm font
@ 2005-04-10 21:17 Vit Zyka
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Vit Zyka @ 2005-04-10 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hallo ConTeXters,

I filally prepared first version of Storm fonts support. For now next 10
families are included:
Lido, Aichel, Dynamo RE, Biblon, Libcziowes, Preissig (text+antikva),
Preissig1918, Solpera, Serapion, Tyfa (text).

Lido is free for non-commertioal use, so you can play with. Since now
OpenType and TrueType versions of Lido are available from
www.stormtype.com but unfortunately no Type1 version, I included Type1
to this distrib (see its licence).

There is a catalog: http://typokvitek.com/stormcontext/stocat-prj.pdf
Files:
stormcontext.zip      support itself
stormcontext-lido.zip support only for Lido font
stormcontext-cat.zip  catalog and its sources
storm-lido.zip        Type1 Lido: read the licence before installing!
http://typokvitek.com/stormcontext/index.html

I would like to incorporate the distr to the garden, but I believe it
needs some file/dir name changes. Suggestions are welcomed.

vit