* bib translation
@ 2005-04-12 13:29 Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2005-04-12 13:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello out there,

in a bibliography created by Tacos' module I have something like this:

Knuth, D. E. and Plass, M. F. (1999). Breaking paragraphs into lines.
In Digital Typography, pages 67–155. CSLI Publications. Ursrpünglich
publiziert in Software – Practice and Experience 11 (1981), 1119–1184.

But now I'd like to have 'und' instead of 'and', 'Seiten' instead of
'pages' etc. What is the suggested way to do this?

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki and more: http://contextgarden.net

* Re: bib translation
@ 2005-04-12 13:38 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2005-04-12 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Patching your local bibl-apa.tex file is the current 'solution',
(because there actually is no solution yet)

Taco

@ 2005-04-12 14:22   ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2005-04-12 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Taco,

> Patching your local bibl-apa.tex file is the current 'solution',
> (because there actually is no solution yet)

Thanks, works fine. I'll publish my file somewhere some day as
bibl-gapa.tex or whatever.

Patrick
--

@ 2005-04-13 12:11   ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2005-04-13 12:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Taco,

> Patching your local bibl-apa.tex file is the current 'solution',
> (because there actually is no solution yet)

I also had to patch cont-au.bst. I wonder what naming I should use now
for the translated files.

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki and more: http://contextgarden.net

* Re: Re: bib translation
@ 2005-04-13 12:29     ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2005-04-13 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

The next release of the module will solve this problem (differently),
so it does not really matter much as long as you think of a name you
won't forget ;-)

Taco