* bib: getting a complete listing of the database, sorted by author
@ 2005-04-14 19:25 Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2005-04-14 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello (Taco?),

I'd like to get the list in the bibliography sorted by author.

\setuppublications
  [alternative=apa,
     sorttype=bbl,
     criterium=all,
  ]

\setupbibtex
  [database=umbruchlit,
   sorttype=author]

does not do what I'd like. It lists the entries in the order of \cite.
And how do I get a complete list of publication? The criterium = all
should do what I need, but it doesn't.

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki and more: http://contextgarden.net