From: Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl>
Subject: Re: bi-lingual book
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:09:25 +0200	[thread overview]

Ciro Soto wrote:
> well, it seems there is nobody willing to give me any tip on this...
> FYI, I am thinking in several bi-lingual books: one novel, one book of
> poems (which is
> very dificult, but easier for layout as I want since poems are generally short),
> one cookbook, and possible an engineering book. But all depends on
> whether the layout is easy to make.

i played with dual streams a bit yesterday but have no time to explore it now;
it's a tricky business and much depends on what the input / output is to be

it is doable to develop a framework for this, but only when you and others first
come up with some decent spec (what kind of input, what kind of sync, what kind
of content, how to handle floats, etc)

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE