From: Vit Zyka <vit.zyka@seznam.cz>
Subject: Re: storm font
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 17:59:37 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi fonTeXters,

I have incorporated your suggestions to storm-font-support:

A) ---------------

and Hans Hagen wrote:
> when i have to deal with that i just define another typeface:
>
> \definetypeface[blabla-normal]    ...
> \definetypeface[blabla-condensed] ...

I split Lido font to
1) Lido
2) Lido-Condensed

B) ----------------
Adam Lindsay wrote:
 > A general suggestion--you might experiment with the [special]
 > typescripts in type-spe as a way of loading the mathcollections.

Incorporated, so \input t-math-sto.tex \usemathcollection[storm]
is no more needed; just e.g.
   \useencoding[st1]
   \useencoding[st3]
   \usetypescriptfile[t-type-slido]
   \usetypescript[Lido][st2]
   \setupbodyfont[Lido,10pt,rm]

C) --------------------
Hans Hagen wrote:
 > Taco Hoekwater wrote:
 >>
 >> Patrick, my vote is against a separate interface for this. Perhaps
 >> split the stuff at modules.cg.net into modules/fonts/docs/packages
 >> subtrees, but I really like the 'central repository' idea.
 >
 > the only thing about user typescripts and modules is that we need to
 > make sure that names don't clash; so for instance, a user typescript
 > can be something
 >
 > t-type-xxx.txx

OK, I changed all typescripts in this way. But still there are some
files that do not fit this concept:
a) redistributed files (storm.map, slido.map, stormex.enc)
b) enco-*.tex files since \useencodings has not enabled loading
t-enco-*.tex yet (something like \useencoding[t][st1]).

D) -----------------------
Adam Lindsay wrote:
 > it could be a way of supporting an encoding like TS1, if people really
 > still cared about that.

TS1 is texnansi??? Why ec (=st1) is not sufficient? You can setup
regime... If you persuade me I will prepare some enco-st4.tex(??) =
texnansi for storm fonts.

Patrick Gundlach wrote:
 > If you think of a clever way, please tell me where/how to put your
 > typescripts + .. on garden. I could even add a new section:
 > fonts.contextgarden.net if this sounds appropriate for collecting
 > stuff like yours.

I think it is a good idea. So please... After that I will write some
words or two about the package and upload you the files. Is it OK?

Examples of mathbold (where bold font is available) were added to the
catalog.

Some bug fixes namely in t-type-slido.tex and t-type-sbiblon.tex.

Upgraded version is available from
http://typokvitek.com/stormcontext/index.html

Vit